Of Basketball and Quilt Blocks.

There is some newer blood in my siblings homeschool basketball group.  People who really enjoy the game and want to play actual teams!
 Although Brenna and Quinn are often bemoaning the fact, they are actually having a season of games.
 They are such fun kids! I really do enjoy getting to watch them.  I was a cheerleader for 2 years in high school and I LOVE the difference I see watching these guys play.  Granted there are some moments of stress and it isn't like they completely don't care, it is just different from what I remember seeing.

 Quinn is glad that more boys have shown up in the last two years and they can actually get more games in too.


 On another note, here is one of my current projects.  It was a block of the month from last year.  I'm pretty proud of myself for getting all of the blocks done before the first month of the new year is over!
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt