Finish It Up Friday...Craftsy BOM 2012 is DONE!

Yay, I finished my Craftsy block of the month quilt yesterday!
This one is just for me :)
 Amy Gibson did the free course that year, my first BOM.  It was  alot of fun!
 I received these Connecting Threads fabrics for my birthday and I thought a BOM would be a perfect use for them!
 Our apple trees are in full bloom, so I used them for a little photo shoot.  Such a lovely day.
 After I finished quilting it and bound it with the lime batik I used for the backing...I remembered something.  I saved a huge stack of 2.5 inch scraps of the top fabrics to use for a binding...  I guess I'll have to make some coordinating pillows for this one :)
 Such a fun quilt and I am glad that I got it done!  I did all of the sewing and quilting on my treadle Singer.  It is a full/double size quilt and will go fabulously with my new sheets!
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt