Scarecrow Patch Fun 2014

I love fall, I love October, I love the cool crispness in the air.  I love the changing of seasons and beginning to bundle up.
 We once again went to the Scarecrow Patch this year. I was feeling a little silly about going when my little siblings are getting so big.  So, I invited a friend from work who has a little girl.  We had a lovely time.  I even met my soulmate!
 And I gave some llama kisses! I'm not actually positive on whether it was a llama or an alpaca :S
 We rode the barrel train!

 I was sad to not have my trusty side kick with me.  That being said these pictures all came from my phone.
 Corn maze!  The corn was super tall this year.
 I love this building.
 I could move in!

Happy Fall, ya'll!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt