Finish It Up Friday...Rainbow Baby!

I have been away from the sewing machine a lot lately.  I did manage to finish up this fun little quilt top last week.  I love seeing the rainbow quilts that people come up with in blogland.  I have a basket full of 2 inch squares so I decided to make my own.
I have only done the quilt top.
 I added a border of black and white squares.  Not sure if this top is finished completely.  We'll let it sit for a bit and see if I have more inspiration.
Here is the back, it looks fun too!
Alissa

Comments

  1. This quilt is incredible!! Spiral quilting would really finish it off...just saying...but really, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt