Finish It Up Friday...Green Eggs And Ham

This finish is actually from the beginning of March, but I couldn't reveal it yet.  A dear friend is expecting her first baby and they are going with a Dr. Seuss theme.  I made them this lap size/baby quilt :)
 I was able to give it to her in person last weekend so I'm free to share with all of you.  I had a lot of fun with the back.  I was able to use all but a few squares of the Dr. Seuss fabric so I won't have it wandering about forever.
 More recently I finished two more of my 2014 Sugar Blocks.  Not sure if I shared this one already.
 I am trying to use a lot of the more outdated florals that I have and wouldn't normally use.  I have to say they are looking better than I would have thought.
Alissa

Comments

  1. Very very cool! I must get busy on the Lorax fabrics that are in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest Dr. Seuss quilt I've seen yet. Mommy and baby will love it!11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Suess quilt! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt